Do you have an upcoming New Orleans wedding? Do you need party music for your reception? What about an affordable price and the highest quality?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, relax and smile, let us do the work!
What we do: Musiconsultant’s main focus area is wedding music, primarily in New Orleans, although we help customers from all over Southeastern Louisiana; Hammond and Baton Rouge – just to name a couple of cities…Our twenty-five plus years of musical experience is a guarantee that you are not limited only to wedding music, we can also play Traditional, Classical and Contemporary music. Please refer to the Music page for the most common song requests and the FAQ for additional information.
Browse our website for short audio samples at Media Center and make sure you Contact Us for your FREE AUDIO CD and non-obligation FREE CONSULTATION. This offer won’t last long, so just email us your details today or call now to make sure you benefit from it.
We are committed to provide excellent music services for your wedding ceremonies, private parties, receptions & other special occasions.
- "Zorica, We are so thankful that you and your group were able to play at our ceremony. I appreciate all the time and effort you spent helping me with the music selections. I wish you all the best of luck!"
- Sincerely, Lisa and Scott Beatty.
- "Zorica, we just wanted to thank you for doing such a beautiful job at our January 14 wedding. We appreciate it very much. Thanks for helping to make our big day so special!"
- Adam and Emily Grezaffi
- "I just found your site and I love it. I appreciate your help in choosing music for wedding"
- Geoffrey Himms, 30 - Kenner, LA
- "Their ensemble and the music they played, were just wonderful! The right music in the right moment. It was a real pleasure listening them. Listen and you'll love them."
- Connie Mill, 67 - Baton Rouge, LA
- "MusiConsultant did an outstanding job with our wedding music. The band is a true professional, artists with a huge talent, who successfully captured the emotion of the most beautiful day of my life! I highly recommend them as top wedding musicians."
- Mati Stein, 29 - New Orleans, LA
- "Thank you so much for providing such beautiful music for my daughter's wedding ceremony. It was a delight having you as our musicians. I will gladly recommend you to anyone in need of your service."
- Valerie - Belle Chase, LA
- "Trio was great. Zorica Dimova was a pleasure to work with. She made great recommendations for music. It was lovely. Better than I expected!"
- Ashley - New Orleans, LA
- "Zorica has been a huge help for our wedding! As the wedding plans are all folding together right now, I have found it very easy to get ahold of her and ask her advice for music. She is always very willing to share her experience and ideas and I think we are going to have a gorgeous ceremony. I would definitely suggest her to anyone searching for a violinist!"
- Mellissa Hoeppner